Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.birds
ndb ndb is offline

Default My chimney sounds like a machine gun, burp gun, for a few seconds

On 3/27/2012 8:56 PM, Martin C. wrote:
On Tue, 27 Mar 2012 18:53:51 -0500, dpb wrote:

Not a lot of it, but I'm pretty sure flicker.

I agree, red-shafted flicker.

I agree. All I could get with my camera was the head poking out.
I actually have a video of a female (I think) sitting on one end of the
roof and the male (I think) pecking away at my chimney to impress her.

The problem is that I need to first figure out how to edit the video down
to something manageable and then how to post it for you guys to see the
love-struck birds in action.