Posted to alt.home.repair
Han Han is offline

Default OT Short of news in the UK

"Attila.Iskander" wrote in
:

"Han" wrote in message

snip
If some people manage to live their lives in peace without the need
for firearms, that isn't insane. Your perceived need for firearms
is, perhaps. But that is my opinion, and I'm sure you'd disagree.

Ostrich "Can't happen to me since it hasn't happened yet "attitude

Has worked so far. Maybe I'm good at preventing myself from getting into
bad situations, maybe it was just dumb luck.

I had been planning on perhaps vacationing in some other states in
the US, such as Arizona, Utah, New Mexico. Just a simple question:
Will I be in any more danger without a firearm than in Washington
State? I know I'll be safe anywhere here in the North-East, and I
haven't had any problems in Florida either.

You haven't looked at crime statistics recently, have you
We ARE ALL exposed to some risk of being the victim of a crime.

You can choose to believe that the Odds are against the fickle finger
of fate pointing at you. Or you can improve your odds if it ever does.

My approach and attitude is to improve my odds.
I may be at equal risk
But my possible outcomes are skewed in my favor.

Well, perhaps those states can do without my tourist dollars, or I shall
hew to the tourist paths, in company ...

--
Best regards
Han