Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default No more auto GPS (as we've come to know it)

"bob haller" wrote in message

I've played a lot of video games but none matched the thrill of trying to
evade the huge metal handtruck that blew off a Coca Cola truck. For a

while
it's still traveling along pretty quickly from the momentum. For a while.
Thick rubber tires can really bounce around, too. I was driving on the
Verazzano Bridge plaza when a truck full of truck tires lost the rear gate
and squadron of tires began flying through the gaps in the traffic.

--
Bobby G.

I drove over a extension ladder recently. boy was I surprised....

I'll bet. If I count all the things that have tried to kill friends and
family on the highways we would be described most of WalMart and anything
that can be tied to the roof of car with cakebox string.

saw a sprite truck open up and dump many many cubes of sprite all over
the road. geez did those bottles spray big time.

We had an armored car overturn here carrying mostly bags of coins. As soon
as people saw the truck turned over and the stuff all scattered, they all
stopped to help pick it up. And then drove off with it!

Raise your hand if you've ever driven behind a chicken truck on a hot two
lane highway in the summer.

--
Bobby G.