Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default OT Short of news in the UK

On 27 Mar 2012 19:00:17 GMT, Han wrote:

Oren wrote in newsku3n7pe71imc90mmpk1ql0i6s6gii892t@
4ax.com:

On 27 Mar 2012 12:20:40 GMT, Han wrote:

I'm with you here, krw. Sharpton certainly at that time was a
racebaiter obnoxious piece of ****.

He's just a more polished turd, now.

Yes, but he does have a following that needs to be taken into account,
politically. It's unfotunate, but true.

Al Charlatan' or 'Rev. Soundbite... isn't he a show host at MSNBC?
Starts his routine in Sanford and then reports on himself on his show?

I can't stand the guy, but you knew that :-\

I hate his guts too. But you have to admit he's a smart cookie. No
possessions that could be taken away by any court action, not even his
suits.

"...admit he's a smart cookie."?! Not in your life time. I promise.