Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jk jk is offline

Default OT Is the George Plimpton who posts here an artificial intelligence bot?

Hawke wrote:

On 3/27/2012 1:40 PM, jk wrote:
wrote:

Nothing was wrong with the example. What's silly is that you actually
argued that for sale doesn't really mean for sale.

Bull crap
What we argued (George and I) was that "For Sale" does not mean
"Sold" it means "For Sale". You can not seem to grasp the SIMPLE
difference.

I understand you are desperate to try to get a "win" over me at anything

I could care less about "winning", but I figure you loose every time
you resort to insults and personal attacks.

Number one, every post has a personal attack against me.

Ahhhhh, another absolutist (and stupid) statement.
But that's what you're doing because of
your desperation.

Yawn

I think and talk like
everybody else, including you. The only difference is I have a bunch of
yahoos questioning every word and parsing every sentence I write for
errors. Believe you me, if I did that to you I would be finding things
to criticize every bit as often as you people are, more in fact.

You keep saying that, but you can't.
Like your other BS, you can't live up to your words

As you ought to know George has no idea of the quality of my education.
He's simply trying to dismiss what I say by saying I am poorly educated.

Yes he is, and I think it is rather lame.

You can get the best education in the world at the worst college, and
the worst education at the best. His constant carping on Chico state,
implies to me that he is not all that firm in his convictions of the
quality of his institution of higher learning, whatever that was.

Has he shown you any proof I have a lousy education?

No, but you have, here, in the last several weeks, or at least if not
poor, then deficient in areas which you claim to have expertise in.

Do
you think how someone talks here with others is a good way to know who
has the better education?

I would say it is certainly one indicator.

Call it what you will. I'll do the same for you. Like I said before. I
wouldn't be so proud of myself if I were you, or him, or Dan. None of
you has anything anyone can point to showing you to be great in any way.

Again you make claims in areas on which you have no knowledge

So like I told Dan. Get off the high horse. You aren't good enough to
judge anyone, especially me.

Quite good enough. [Not that the standard for that, historically, has
been all that high]

In the vernacular that would be put like
this, who the **** do you think you are? Or, what's so ****ing great
about you that you get to judge me?

Well to put it in the vernacular you seem to like, "****ing
everything, or at least enough" You don't like it. pick up your
marbles and leave. So you have been "here" a decade? SO WHAT????? I
was here before that. Big Deal

jk