Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jk jk is offline

Default OT Is the George Plimpton who posts here an artificial intelligence bot?

Hawke wrote:

On 3/27/2012 1:30 PM, jk wrote:
wrote:

It doesn't mean a sale has happened, you stupid ****.

Nobody said that it meant that.
What a Lie!
THat is EXACTLY what you said.

Right

So you tacitly admit you lied.

I haven't lied about anything, period. Got it?

You said one thing, and then said you didn't say it, and then admitted
you did say it.

ONE of those has to be Untruth, I don't car if you call it Lie,
Untruth Forgot, Misspoke, or just plain lazy it is the same thing.

And as I said you lied to me, and about me several times.

It means someone who owns it
wants to find someone to buy it from him. Not to give it away, not to
destroy it, trade it, not anything else. It means they want someone to
buy it from them.

No one said it didn't. We just said it did not mean it was already
sold.

I guess it is just early onset senility, if you can't remember what
you said from day to day, try at least looking at your own posts
before you contradict them.

Do you think I have the time to go back and reread my previous posts?
Are you nuts? I've been in this newsgroup for over a decade.

I'm not
going back to check on myself.

So your "perfect " memory doesn't work, and you are too damn lazy to

What's the point of that?

Your lies about what you said IS the point.

You go back an read your
posts?

Yes, when I quote what I said.
I doubt that but if you did if they changed in a thread would
that mean you lied when they changed?

If I said one thing and then Said I had said something different???
YES that is EXACTLY what it means.

You go ahead and think whatever you want that a for sale sign on
something means. I know exactly what for sale means and so does
everybody else. If you were smarter you would realize how foolish your
point is. Ask 100 people what it means if a car has a for sale sign on
it. They'll all tell you the same thing.

AND not ONE (unless you are in the sample) will likely say that means
it already has been sold. If fact I would suspect they will say that
means it HAS NOT been sold, or why would the sign still be on it.

I would let you ask the question, but I doubt you could give anything
but a mendacious answer, and probably can't reliably count that high
anyway. You would likely get to 11, forget where you were, say you
got to the hundred, forget that you said it, say you got to 50, and
then say they all gave above average answers.
jk