Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default OT Is the George Plimpton who posts here an artificial intelligencebot?

On 3/25/2012 11:38 PM, jk wrote:
wrote:

You're full of one lie after another aren't you. I never cited that book
for anything. I wouldn't do that because I didn't read it.

Another lie!
That is EXACTLY what you did.

No I didn't. I mentioned it, didn't cite it. I'm not arguing as to what
qualifies as a valid cite in this group because there ain't none. So you
will have to take my word for it I didn't cite it but I did mention it.
I don't know if you can understand the difference.

I don't know
what it says about Dole. After looking at it I assume it's an indictment
of Dole but I don't know that for sure so I wouldn't presume to use it
to prove anything. You keep saying I'm using it when in fact I am not
and never have. I only mentioned it because it probably does paint a
negative picture of Dole. But I would expect that from what I knew about
Dole from years ago.

Do you know that Hilton sued the San Francisco Airport and a few dozen
other agencies for hundreds of millions of dollars because he says the
airport noise made him go so completely nuts that his wife and children
left him? Look it up. That's your boy, Ptooey - some scholar and legal
whiz-bang, haw haw haw.

Yes, I did know that. But for all I know the man has become mentally
unstable in the last few years.

And for "all you know", all his life. Yet you held him up as an
expert on Dole.

Show me, where I said that. I said he worked for Dole for a couple of
years and that was enough to know the man. But if you worked for someone
for two years and then wrote a book about him do you think that might
qualify someone as an expert on that person? Makes sense to me.

Hawke