Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default OT Is the George Plimpton who posts here an artificial intelligencebot?

On 3/27/2012 1:40 PM, jk wrote:
wrote:

Sorry but I'm not going to argue with you jackasses any more about what
a for sale sign on a car means. If you don't understand the plain
meaning of what a for sale sign on a care means you're beyond help. I'm
not going to waste time trying to one up you nuts over some silly
bull**** that's meaningless.

You are the one who used it as an (poorly written) example.

Nothing was wrong with the example. What's silly is that you actually
argued that for sale doesn't really mean for sale.

I understand you are desperate to try to get a "win" over me at anything

I could care less about "winning", but I figure you loose every time
you resort to insults and personal attacks.

Number one, every post has a personal attack against me. So I'm not
allowed to fight back? Is that right? You lose every time you make an
argument like for sale means something else. It can but it's so rare
that it isn't worth mentioning. But that's what you're doing because of
your desperation.

If you don't have the intellectual honesty to admit that you like to
think, and type, in bold assertions, of little or no substance, and
(at best) minimal thought before hand, too bad.

The only thing I can say is look who's talking. I think and talk like
everybody else, including you. The only difference is I have a bunch of
yahoos questioning every word and parsing every sentence I write for
errors. Believe you me, if I did that to you I would be finding things
to criticize every bit as often as you people are, more in fact. I mean,
come on, you think your writing is of great substance and extremely well
thought out before you write it? Funny, it doesn't appear that way to
me. If you think it does you're crazy.

Every time you do that sort of nonsense, you validate Georges claims
about the quality of your education.

As you ought to know George has no idea of the quality of my education.
He's simply trying to dismiss what I say by saying I am poorly educated.
The fact is I'm as well or better educated than he is, I'm extremely
well read too. So just because you hear him discount anything about me
means nothing. Has he shown you any proof I have a lousy education? Do
you think how someone talks here with others is a good way to know who
has the better education? Face it, George is doing what he says I do.
He's making negative claims about me with no proof at all. He makes
quite a fuss about making claims with out proof too doesn't he? Where's
his proof about the quality of my education? He doesn't even know the
extent of my education.

But it is your foot, and your mouth so what the hell....just carry on.

Call it what you will. I'll do the same for you. Like I said before. I
wouldn't be so proud of myself if I were you, or him, or Dan. None of
you has anything anyone can point to showing you to be great in any way.
So like I told Dan. Get off the high horse. You aren't good enough to
judge anyone, especially me. In the vernacular that would be put like
this, who the **** do you think you are? Or, what's so ****ing great
about you that you get to judge me? From what I've seen the answer is
not a damn thing.

Hawke