Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jk jk is offline

Default OT Is the George Plimpton who posts here an artificial intelligence bot?

Hawke wrote:

Sorry but I'm not going to argue with you jackasses any more about what
a for sale sign on a car means. If you don't understand the plain
meaning of what a for sale sign on a care means you're beyond help. I'm
not going to waste time trying to one up you nuts over some silly
bull**** that's meaningless.

You are the one who used it as an (poorly written) example.

I understand you are desperate to try to get a "win" over me at anything

I could care less about "winning", but I figure you loose every time
you resort to insults and personal attacks.

If you don't have the intellectual honesty to admit that you like to
think, and type, in bold assertions, of little or no substance, and
(at best) minimal thought before hand, too bad.

Every time you do that sort of nonsense, you validate Georges claims
about the quality of your education.

But it is your foot, and your mouth so what the hell....just carry on.

jk