Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default OT Is the George Plimpton who posts here an artificial intelligencebot?

On 3/25/2012 11:31 PM, jk wrote:
wrote:

In fact the title merely imply's he was for sale, NOT that he was
bought and paid for.

Right, and when you drive down the street and see a car parked there
with a sign on it that says "for sale" that doesn't mean that car
is for
sale.

It doesn't mean a sale has happened, you stupid ****.

Nobody said that it meant that.

What a Lie!
THat is EXACTLY what you said.

Right and if someone has a car to sell that doesn't mean that they
bought it does it? Every car I have ever seen for sale has had an owner
who bought it. So a car with a for sale sign on it means someone who
owns it bought it at one time or another.

But no, maybe someone gave them the car, maybe they stole it, maybe they
found it for free. Yes, those are possible. But how many times is that
the way it is? Hardly any. Almost every car for sale has an owner who
bought it so if he has a sign on his car then it means that car has
already been sold at least once, to the owner that's selling it.

No he's not, he's trying to avoid facing the plain fact, which is when a
car has a for sale sign on it that means someone is wanting to sell that
car. It doesn't mean a sale is pending, or the sign is on the car by
mistake, or that the car has been sold.

WHICH is not what you said. YOU SAID that means it has been sold at
least once.

I guess it is just early onset senility, if you can't remember what
you said from day to day, try at least looking at your own posts
before you contradict them.

jk

Sorry but I'm not going to argue with you jackasses any more about what
a for sale sign on a car means. If you don't understand the plain
meaning of what a for sale sign on a care means you're beyond help. I'm
not going to waste time trying to one up you nuts over some silly
bull**** that's meaningless.

I understand you are desperate to try to get a "win" over me at anything
and at any cost but to me it's not worth arguing over how many angels
can fit on the head of a pin. It's going to have to be a little more
substantive than that, and it's not going to be about whether I have
proof. It's going to have to be where you have some proof to the
contrary. Otherwise, don't bother.

Hawke