Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Anyone know a DVM exorcist?

On Mon, 26 Mar 2012 12:08:43 -0700, "William Sommerwerck"
wrote:

doesn't it have a LOW-BATT indicator on the LCD screen?

Yes. The Fluke 77 has a rectangular battery symbol in the upper left
corner of the screen. When it comes on, the battery is certainly dead.

You mean useless. If it were dead...

It's a common design problem. How does one provide an active
indication that the power source is dead, when the indicator is