Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Way OT But why we are in the mess we are in.

On 3/26/2012 12:55 PM, Han wrote:
wrote in news:Fw1cr.168151$rL1.153705
@news.usenetserver.com:

I always found the mechanics of algebra easy, but on the other hand
applying it to a real world problem not so easy. I guess its just the
way my mind works.

I too felt sorry to the young lady in the video. Some of the smartest
people can't see the forest for the trees, or is it the other way
around? :0

John

The problem is
A) is the question posed understandable?
B) is the listener really paying attention?
C) Is the context really conducive for correct interpretation?

Like a picture of this that was listed on FB:

Do not give the answer here
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Repost if you see the mitsake

Do you?