Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default OT Short of news in Florida

Ed Pawlowski wrote in
:

On Mon, 26 Mar 2012 11:01:13 -0500, Jim Yanik
wrote:

"could have" doesn't cut it in a court of law.
if anything,that absolves Zimmerman,as he's presumed to be innocent
until PROVEN guilty. People are reversing that and making Zimmerman
guilty until proven innocent,and that IS one intent of the Stand Your
Ground law;to assure the presumption of innocence until there's proof
the suspect committed a crime that they would be arrested for.
Otherwise,it's "arrest 'em all and let the court sort it out",and the
ODC's rights are violated.

Police had/have no evidence of Zimmerman confronting,provoking,or
attacking Trayvon,and thus he was rightfully released.
The investgation did continue,as police still have Zimmerman's gun
held as evidence. charges can still be filed,if new evidence appears
to show a crime was committed,but that is highly unlikely.

Assumptions are being made on both sides. I don't know who may be
guilty, none of us do. Anything anyone says to the contrary is pure
conjecture. I see that you do have one fact straight, "presumed"
innocent. Some are saying he is with not facts. Let's find out.

POLICE are saying (have said) that they have no facts or witnesses
suggesting Zimmerman did anything wrong. NO "assumptions" there.

when the independent investigators say the same thing,the blacks will
probably riot.
Of course,that is a sort of blackmail in itself.
"arrest and try him,or we'll riot" IS implied.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik