Posted to alt.home.repair
Attila.Iskander Attila.Iskander is offline

Default OT Short of news in the UK

"Han" wrote in message
"HeyBub" wrote in
m:

Han wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote in
m:

Did you know one cannot carry a concealed weapon in a post office or
Social Security branch? We hope to adjust this federal silliness in
the next administration.

You also cannot carry anything like a weapon into a VA hospital. ANd
for good reason. There were too many incidents of hospital employees
assaulted and sometimes killed. For the benefit of the good people
working in VA hospitals, I sure hope they won't relax those
prohibitions.

Yep. That's another rule that must yield, because, as you point out,
people are assaulted and killed in VA hospitals. This mayhem means
that visitors, staff, and even patients should be armed; for their
protection and the protection of others.

I sure hope you're kidding, if only for the memory of the doctor who got
shot and killed by a disgruntled vet in a wheelchair. By all accounts he
was the nicest, most caring doctor you could wish for.

Is that justification for everyone being defenseless against the next
criminal ?
That's just stupid