Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_37_] Bill[_37_] is offline

Default Way OT But why we are in the mess we are in.

John wrote:

I always found the mechanics of algebra easy, but on the other hand
applying it to a real world problem not so easy. I guess its just the
way my mind works.

I don't think you are unique in that regard. There are 2 parts to the
problem: Model and solve. Much more variety is encountered in the first
part so it probably takes longer to build up confidence--at least that's
the way it was for me.

Bill

I too felt sorry to the young lady in the video. Some of the smartest
people can't see the forest for the trees, or is it the other way
around? :0

John