Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] damduck-egg@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default dennis is moving to Bristol

On Mon, 26 Mar 2012 19:20:05 +0100, (Steve Firth)

In a village near here they have one of those scarecrow festivals that
seem to be getting more popular. One that on first glance looked like
a speed gun wielding Policeman

Hmm, do you live near me? One of the local villages here did that and
every third scarecrow in the village was a plodcrow.

No,though I used to pass close to where you are at least a couple of
times a week and have bought pond plants nearby and once saw a Ford
Explorer towing some harrows in a paddock and wondered if it was
you,but that was almost next to the a pub in the next village.
Live in same county but opposite end,a good rifle would get into
Dorset and a really good one probably Wiltshire.
These scarecrow festivals must feed off each for ideas to an
extent.
set up with a cheap tripod and a broken video camera.

This one was holding what looked an old hot air gun.

G.Harman