Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default dennis is moving to Bristol

In article , Gazz wrote:

"Hugh Jampton" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 25 Mar 2012 20:40:32 +0100, Gazz wrote:

Every so often i get a letter from the police saying my car has been
spotted by a community speed watch scheme doing a few mph over the
limit, and not to be a naughty boy again.

I have had them from the areas of Birmingham, Norwich, Brighton and
somewhere in wales,

So all these people in those places have mistakenly reported *your* car
to the police ?? They've *all* mistakenly written down *your* number
plate out of millions in this country ?

VERY strange !! I'd say impossible !!

why not?? they are over the space of a couple of years,

I imagine the kind of ******* who volunteer for it don't actually drive,
having failed the eyesight test many years ago and having to give up
train spotting because they can't handle being thought of as terrorists
(instead of nonce's like they used to) hence they cant tell the
difference between a 6 and a G, B and an 8, S and 5, prolly cant tell
an E from an F either.

My camper was always having it's reg number written down wrong by the
people booking me into their campsites, but that was just the last 3
letters, which i guess were such a combination to easily get them
jumbled up,

With the car, it's because the plate could be seen as quite a few
different numbers if you mix up numbers for letters, which is what i and
the police rekon happens.... the ****s in the day glow 'special needs'
yellow vests get so exited at 'catching another criminal' they don't
have the ability to multitask,

Hence they need 3 of them, one to operate the gun, one to read the speed
out from it, and the other to write the reg number down... but the last
person (if they can be called that) has the hardest job of all,
requiring them to look at the vehicle in question, read the number
plate, then write it down along side the speed read out by the other
'person', oh and probably wank them selves silly when ever the speed
read out is more than 4 mph over the limit.

This tirade shows how little you actually know about the subject.

--
From KT24

Using a RISC OS computer running v5.18