Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default dennis is moving to Bristol

Gazz wrote:

"Hugh Jampton" wrote:

Gazz wrote:

Every so often i get a letter from the police saying my car has
been spotted by a community speed watch scheme doing a few mph
over the limit, and not to be a naughty boy again.
I have had them from the areas of Birmingham, Norwich, Brighton and
somewhere in wales,

So all these people in those places have mistakenly reported
*your* car to the police ?? They've *all* mistakenly written down
*your* number plate out of millions in this country ?
VERY strange !! I'd say impossible !!

why not?? they are over the space of a couple of years,

I'd be worried your car was a ringer, or there was a ringer of it out
there, but if that was the case, I'd also expect your letterbox to be
bulging with speeding/parking tickets.