Posted to uk.d-i-y
gazz gazz is offline

Default dennis is moving to Bristol

"Hugh Jampton" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 25 Mar 2012 20:40:32 +0100, Gazz wrote:

Every so often i get a letter from the police saying my car has been
spotted
by a community speed watch scheme doing a few mph over the limit, and not
be a naughty boy again.

I have had them from the areas of Birmingham, Norwich, Brighton and
somewhere in wales,

So all these people in those places have mistakenly reported *your* car to
the police ?? They've *all* mistakenly written down *your* number plate
out of millions in this country ?

VERY strange !! I'd say impossible !!

why not?? they are over the space of a couple of years,

I imagine the kind of ******* who volunteer for it don't actually drive,
having failed the eyesight test many years ago and having to give up train
spotting because they can't handle being thought of as terrorists (instead
of nonce's like they used to) hence they cant tell the difference between a
6 and a G, B and an 8, S and 5, prolly cant tell an E from an F either.

My camper was always having it's reg number written down wrong by the people
booking me into their campsites, but that was just the last 3 letters, which
i guess were such a combination to easily get them jumbled up,

With the car, it's because the plate could be seen as quite a few different
numbers if you mix up numbers for letters,
which is what i and the police rekon happens.... the ****s in the day glow
'special needs' yellow vests get so exited at 'catching another criminal'
they don't have the ability to multitask,

Hence they need 3 of them, one to operate the gun, one to read the speed out
from it, and the other to write the reg number down... but the last person
(if they can be called that) has the hardest job of all, requiring them to
look at the vehicle in question, read the number plate, then write it down
along side the speed read out by the other 'person', oh and probably wank
them selves silly when ever the speed read out is more than 4 mph over the
limit.