Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rex Rex is offline

Default Centex/Rockwell Milling machine info?

Sorry to be neglectful of this thread. I wish this list had
notifications.

Turns out it's an antecedent of the Rockwell

This thing is identical to a Rockwell 21-100 from the column down.
Only the motor and drive arrangement is different. The quill fine feed
and the worm gear ram rotator were added later by Delta Rockwell,
absent from the Centex.

This is my machine (thus far) and most of the information was posted
on another forum. I forwarded it to Tony.

http://lathes.co.uk/centex/

I will be sending Tony more pics and information as the investigation
continues.