Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jk jk is offline

Default OT Is the George Plimpton who posts here an artificial intelligence bot?

Hawke wrote:

No, you ****wit - writing "I have known about Bob Dole from his days in
WWII when he got wounded" implies that you were *there*, you clumsy
plodding idiot.

Any normal person can understand exactly what I meant. A dimwit, no.

What we know is what we read from your writing. This isn't
rec.psychics.

Your reading comprehension is what sucks.

YOu have already shown that it is your comphrension that sucks.

I never dabbled in anything. The first thing that made me interested in
politics was the Vietnam war. See, I was eligible for the draft back
then

So what, so was I

Your writing is **** - indicative of the thinking behind it.

They didn't say that when they wanted one of my papers to be published
in a textbook.

Yeah, right.

Why don't you learn something about politics? You're a rookie, baby,
neophyte, trying to act like you're not. I hate republicans and I bet
I've seen more of the republican debates than you have.

Hah, when was the last time we saw any REAL debates.

Then why don't you show us some of your ability here? Your writing style
looks like high school level. Everything you write is so full of
invectives and personal insults that there is no argument anyone can
find. Look at what you wrote here. Is that the best you can do? It's
pretty damn bad. Your work isn't good enough to qualify you to criticize
anyone else's. The only thing good about you is how good you think you
are and you're way off base. You're average. So how come you think
you're so damn great? It's all a fantasy you created. In reality you're
just an average Joe in a newsgroup that's pretending to be a superhero.
It's pretty pathetic really.

Wow, everything you wrote is true of George, but is equally true of
yourself as well. Except, that it is true that he lards his with more
insults than you do, but not by much.

jk