Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Karl Townsend Karl Townsend is offline

Default Mach3 user - how do home switches work?

On Mon, 26 Mar 2012 14:07:32 +0800, "Dennis"
wrote:

"Dennis" wrote in message
.au...
I've got a problem I cant seem to sort on my little DIY CNC router, my
limit switches don't work!

Many thanks for all the suggestions guys - for now I've given up!

The switches work and the software senses them in diagnostics mode but
I cannot get them to work as limit / end of travel switches.

My machine is generally working & other issues like getting a better spindle
than the existing Dremel are higher priority at the moment.

Cheers

When you ask something again, I'd consider a forum with a large Mach3
user base. CNCzone.com is one example.

Karl