Posted to alt.home.repair
gonjah gonjah is offline

Default OT Short of news in Florida

On 3/25/2012 10:26 PM, Jim Yanik wrote:
gonjahgonjah.net wrote in
:

On 3/25/2012 9:26 PM, Jim Yanik wrote:
gonjahgonjah.net wrote in
net:

On 3/25/2012 7:39 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Sun, 25 Mar 2012 16:54:30 -0700, wrote:

On Sun, 25 Mar 2012 18:11:40 -0500, Jim
wrote:

defense with a handgun has the least risk and best success for
one's self,which is what you the defender is concerned about,not
the wellbeing of your attacker.
If I can stab an attacker, with a small blade. and hit the jugular
I'll save some ammo.
more likely,you may not get the chance to stab,particularly with a
guy with a long reach like a 6foot plus person has. you might hit a
button or other hard object that stops your blade. you more likely
might just wound him and REALLY anger him.

For the $.25, I'd prefer not to have to clean the blade.
A boy lost his life.

through unwise actions of his own choice.

Regardless of what M did you can't deny Z should not have followed M.

Yes,I can.

Or do you think it's okay to harass innocent young men because they
are black and wearing hoodies?

there was no "harassment".

he DID NOT KNOW the suspect was innocent. in fact,he thought the opposite.
He called police to have them determine if he was innocent or not.
If he was "hunting" blacks,he could have just shot the kid and claimed self
defense,THEN called police.
That's the part you seem to ignore. M *was* doing NOTHING wrong. He
was targeted and followed by an older man for no reason other than he
was black.

not "targeted",nor "harassed". followed,yes. and lawful.
since the neighborhood had experienced a high level of thefts and
burglaries recently,it was reasonable.

Guess what?
blacks commit crimes FAR out of proportion to their numbers in the
population.Geraldo was right;when you see surveillance video of
robbers,it's usually blacks in hoodies.

the police logs for Sanford are very high in such crimes.
It's the crime center of Seminole County.

Huh? M had every right to be where we was and was doing nothing wrong.
So you follow him? You live in a very paranoid world.