Posted to alt.home.repair
gonjah gonjah is offline

Default OT Short of news in the Zimmerman case

On 3/25/2012 10:25 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Sun, 25 Mar 2012 20:37:31 -0500, gonjahgonjah.net wrote:

On 3/25/2012 8:10 PM,
zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Sun, 25 Mar 2012 20:05:45 -0500, gonjahgonjah.net wrote:

On 3/25/2012 7:51 PM,
zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Sun, 25 Mar 2012 19:47:42 -0500, gonjahgonjah.net wrote:

On 3/25/2012 7:13 PM,
wrote:
On Sun, 25 Mar 2012 17:40:43 -0500, gonjahgonjah.net wrote:

Zimmerman is 28 and looks from the photo to be a full grown armed man.
Martin was 16 and 140lbs.
How tall are these people. If Zimmerman is a 28 year old couch potato
at 5'6 and 240 pounds, my money is in the 17 year old football player
winning the fight.
True enough but I have even more trouble with the fact that Zimmerman is
the adult here. Another thing is he followed Martin. Why?
He was on the neighborhood watch. As a resident, he has every right to know
what's going on in his neighborhood. Martin did *not* have the right to
attack him, however. Why can't you get these simple facts through your thick
head?
He was told by the dispatcher "he didn't need to do that." You know
what? He didn't need to do that.
You do know that the dispatcher was no ordering him to do anything. She
couldn't. Good grief, you're stupid!

It was the dispatchers way of tell Z police policy.

You're just too funny!

We had some shootings near by and I happened to hear the shots. When I
called 911 they didn't tell me: "Can you go over there and get a better
look."

Given your contribution to society, they certainly should have.

WTF is your problem? Please go away.