Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default OT Short of news in the Zimmerman case

gonjah gonjah.net wrote in
net:

On 3/25/2012 8:10 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Sun, 25 Mar 2012 20:05:45 -0500, gonjahgonjah.net wrote:

On 3/25/2012 7:51 PM,
zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Sun, 25 Mar 2012 19:47:42 -0500, gonjahgonjah.net wrote:

On 3/25/2012 7:13 PM,
wrote:
On Sun, 25 Mar 2012 17:40:43 -0500, gonjahgonjah.net wrote:

Zimmerman is 28 and looks from the photo to be a full grown
armed man. Martin was 16 and 140lbs.
How tall are these people. If Zimmerman is a 28 year old couch
potato at 5'6 and 240 pounds, my money is in the 17 year old
football player winning the fight.
True enough but I have even more trouble with the fact that
Zimmerman is the adult here. Another thing is he followed Martin.
Why?
He was on the neighborhood watch. As a resident, he has every
right to know what's going on in his neighborhood. Martin did
*not* have the right to attack him, however. Why can't you get
these simple facts through your thick head?
He was told by the dispatcher "he didn't need to do that." You know
what? He didn't need to do that.

You do know that the dispatcher was no ordering him to do anything.
She couldn't. Good grief, you're stupid!

It was the dispatchers way of tell Z police policy.

We had some shootings near by and I happened to hear the shots. When I
called 911 they didn't tell me: "Can you go over there and get a
better look."

do you recall the Missouri woman who called 911 when two thugs were
breaking into her house and she was alone with her newborn baby?
she ASKED the dispatcher if it was OK to shoot the thugs if they broke
in,and the dispatcher told her she could not tell her it was OK to
shoot them,but "go ahead and do what you need to protect yourself and your
baby".
she killed one thug,and the other ran away.

she lived 25 miles from the city,and it took police something like 25
minutes to arrive.

when I heard gunshots in my apartment complex at 4 AM,I looked out the
window and saw the shooters run to their car and drive off with their
headlights off.
I told the police what I saw a few minutes later,made out a report.
turns out they tried to rob a guy,shot him twice in the arm,small caliber
bullets,.22's,he wasn't hurt bad. Unfortunately,it was too dark for a
description or to get plate numbers. they got away.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik