Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Short of Bush comments in the Zimmerman case

Based only on media reports for my opinions. I think theformer Florida
governor makes sense.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"gonjah" gonjah.net wrote in message
net...

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/n...,3805848.story

"And theformer Florida governor, Jeb Bush
http://www.dallasnews.com/news/community-news/arlington/headlines/20120323-in-arlington-jeb-bush-says-stand-your-ground-invalid-in-trayvon-martin-case.ece,
who signed the bill into law in 2005 and supported its passage, said
Saturday he did not think it should protect Zimmerman, who shot the
unarmed teen after trailing him as Trayvon walked to the home of a
family friend living in the same gated community as Zimmerman.

“Stand your ground means stand your ground. It doesn’t mean chase after
somebody who’s turned their back,” Bush said while speaking at the
University of Texas in Arlington."

From the guy who signed it into law.