Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default OT Short of news in the Zimmerman case

On Sun, 25 Mar 2012 18:47:53 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

Whether he "needed" to do that or not isn't the issue. The only
issue is who started the actual assault and if Zimmerman had a
legitmate fear for his life when he fired.

You have heard that there is only one eye witness who actually
SAW at least part of what happened? That witness says that
he saw Martin on top of Zimmerman, Zimmerman was on his
back and it was Zimmeman whowas yelling for help. Police
say Zimmerman had grass stains on his back, his face was
bloodied, he needed stitches to the back of his head. Yet
the media are trying to turn this into something revolving
around "stand your ground"? Even without any such law,
by Zimmerman's and the eye witness accounts, he had
no place to retreat to.

Having heard the above, I can see why the police didn't charge
Zimmerman and why he in fact may not be guilty of
anything.

Agree that he should not be charged yet. But we still don't know the
entire story. Did he do something to provoke the kid? We don't know,
may never know.