Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default OT Short of news in the Zimmerman case

gonjah gonjah.net wrote in news:-
tnet:

On 3/25/2012 9:06 PM, Jim Yanik wrote:
gonjahgonjah.net wrote in
net:

On 3/25/2012 7:51 PM,
zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Sun, 25 Mar 2012 19:47:42 -0500, gonjahgonjah.net wrote:

On 3/25/2012 7:13 PM,
wrote:
On Sun, 25 Mar 2012 17:40:43 -0500, gonjahgonjah.net wrote:

Zimmerman is 28 and looks from the photo to be a full grown armed
man. Martin was 16 and 140lbs.
How tall are these people. If Zimmerman is a 28 year old couch
potato at 5'6 and 240 pounds, my money is in the 17 year old
football player winning the fight.
True enough but I have even more trouble with the fact that
Zimmerman is the adult here. Another thing is he followed Martin.
Why?
He was on the neighborhood watch. As a resident, he has every right
to know what's going on in his neighborhood. Martin did *not* have
the right to attack him, however. Why can't you get these simple
facts through your thick head?
He was told by the dispatcher "he didn't need to do that." You know
what? He didn't need to do that.

SO WHAT?

Someone got shot. That's what.

leave the WHOLE post;
SO WHAT? people don't HAVE to follow what the dispatcher says.
it's not official,the dispatchers are not on-site,nor are they LEOs.

the ADVICE of the dispatcher is not relevant to Trayvon's decision to
initiate violent assault.

and actually,yeah he did "need" to keep Trayvon in sight until police
arrived,so that police got the right suspect. Trayvon just decided to get
violent before police arrived.That poor decision,the one that got somebody
killed,is not Zimmerman's fault.

"Following" never killed anybody,didn't break any law,didn't hurt
anyone,nor did it violate anyone's rights.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik