Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default OT Short of news in Florida

On Sun, 25 Mar 2012 18:58:20 -0500, Jim Yanik
wrote:

Z was returning to his car,he had no idea he would be attacked.He was
unprepared for it.
That IS the only way a skinny school kid could drop a hefty adult,
surprise attack.
Zimmerman had a significant head wound on the back of his head,and a bloody
nose. and Martin was seen ON TOP of Zimmerman,a guy who outweighed him by
at least 100 lbs.

Maybe he slipped on wet grass running after the kid and injured his
head. Then the kid jumped on him in retaliation.

We can come up with all sorts of scenarios on both sides. Fact is, we
cannot draw any conclusions just yet.