Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default OT Short of news in the Zimmerman case

gonjah gonjah.net wrote in
news
On 3/25/2012 8:11 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Sun, 25 Mar 2012 19:58:17 -0500, gonjahgonjah.net wrote:

On 3/25/2012 7:38 PM, Jim Yanik wrote:
gonjahgonjah.net wrote in
net:

On 3/25/2012 12:25 PM,
wrote:
On Sun, 25 Mar 2012 11:57:57 -0400, Ed
wrote:

On Sun, 25 Mar 2012 11:33:37 -0400, "
wrote:

On Sun, 25 Mar 2012 07:07:16 -0500,
wrote:

zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
(Note: I don't like anyone covering their head and/or face
when walking in public).
Wow! You must be a baddd asss when it's -40F. ;-)
In Florida?

Han is not in Florida.
Right, but it was raining that day and people in Florida often
cover their heads in the rain. I do up here.
Have you seen the transcript of the phone conversation with the
girl?
AS IF the girlfriend will always be telling the truth...especially
after the kid's parents began howling about racism. Stories can
change.

Martin says "I think this guy is following me" "I an going to put
my hoodie up" "I am walking slower" (in response to her saying he
should run). He was "heading toward the back gate" according to
the Zimmerman call.
The 46 other calls make it sound like this was not the first time
someone was trespassing on that route.
It sure sounds like this was a well established shortcut from the
7-11 area to the houses behind the community, along with quite a
bit of theft along the way.
Do any one of those things justify shooting Martin? BTW: Martin
wasn't trespassing. AFAIKT
Martin was NOT shot for trespassing,he was shot during an ATTACK on
Zimmerman. Where Zimmerman sustained injuries to face and back of
head. HOW do you fall on grass and get a bad gash on the -back- of
your head?

The kid had his phone,he could have shouted "I'm calling 911" (and
done so),he could have politely asked why he was being followed.
He could have knocked on somebody's door,involve a third party,a
neutral. Heck,most people with bad intent would flee once their
victim knocked on a home's door and/or began yelling.
Martin apparently chose to attack. a Bad choice.

Big "could have". I'll bet those details are haunting Zimmerman.
From what I've read Z is very remorseful.

I'm sure he is. What does that have to do with the price of rice in
China, comrade?

If I told you M deserves a fair trial would you get out of my asshole?

ZIMMERMAN deserves a fair trial,now that one is likely to be forced upon
the state by the blackmail of blacks.(arrest and convict him or we'll riot)
I expect blacks will riot if Zimmerman is found to have acted in self-
defense by the FDLE investigation and/or a Grand Jury(which is not a
trial).

Trayvon Martin got what he deserved,since he violently attacked
Zimmerman,in a state that allows lawful armed carry and self-defense.
He had NO right to punch or beat on Zimmerman.
(AFAIK,there's no evidence of any punches or other physical violence on
Trayvon,except for the gunshot wound. if there were,Z would have been
charged with a crime.)
If Trayvon's punch or the subsequent fall and head injury had torn an
artery in Z's brain and he died,as has happened to other people,it would
have been manslaughter at least.
Or Zimmerman could have lost an eye;serious bodily injury.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik