Posted to alt.home.repair
gonjah gonjah is offline

Default OT Short of news in the Zimmerman case

On 3/25/2012 8:58 PM, Jim Yanik wrote:
gonjahgonjah.net wrote in news:-
tnet:

On 3/25/2012 7:13 PM,
wrote:
On Sun, 25 Mar 2012 17:40:43 -0500, gonjahgonjah.net wrote:

Zimmerman is 28 and looks from the photo to be a full grown armed man.
Martin was 16 and 140lbs.
How tall are these people. If Zimmerman is a 28 year old couch potato
at 5'6 and 240 pounds, my money is in the 17 year old football player
winning the fight.

True enough but I have even more trouble with the fact that Zimmerman is
the adult here. Another thing is he followed Martin. Why?

Z -followed- Martin because he wanted to keep him in sight,so that when
police arrived,he could positively identify the suspect,so that police did
not lose him or grab the wrong guy. Apparently,Zimmerman had that problem
other times when he called police,the suspect disappeared before police
arrived.

So_what if Zimmerman is the adult here?
Martin was old enough to act responsibly. there was no need to attack
Zimmerman. All he needed to do was wait for police to arrive,like Zimmerman
was doing. Heck,Trayvon simply politely asking why he was being followed
and answering a question or two would have peacefully settled the whole
thing.

Damn. This is one sad situation. An over zealous nw man with a gun and a
kid that "may have" felt he had something to prove.