Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default weed control

cj wrote in
:

I am thinking about purchasing a propane vapor torch kit to help
control the weeds that pop up in my gravel driveway every year since I
really don't want to use chemicals that really don't work anyway.
There are several products available @ amazon.com and I was wondering
if anybody else has any experience with these or similar products

http://www.amazon.com/Red-Dragon-VT-...4Z2FP/ref=pd_c
p_hi_1/186-3559132-1105857

http://www.amazon.com/Single-Head-He...p/B0007LL01U/r
ef=pd_cp_hi_3/186-3559132-1105857

thanks, cj

really don't want to use chemicals that really don't work anyway.

If this implies you would use chemicals that would work:

Ortho GroundClear Vegetation Killer

Applied as directed and it will kill anything. Sterilizes the soil for the
season so nothing will grow. Driveway cracks, gravel areas, curbs,
sidewalks are good applications. Get it on or near the edge of a lawn and
rename it Lawn-Be-Gone.