Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Short of news in Florida

On 24 Mar 2012 21:39:53 GMT, Han wrote:

" wrote in
:

On 24 Mar 2012 12:50:31 GMT, Han wrote:

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in
om:

To me, the telling part of the story is that the shooter followed
the kid, rather than let the police handle it. One news outlet,
listening last night on the radio. The kid was aware someone was
following him.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...mmerman-father
-s peaks-defense-son-article-1.1049933
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505263_1...trage-over-tra
yv on-martin-shooting-spreads/
The news has some details. My sense is that Zimmerman was overly
agressive, and my further sense is that Zimmerman didn't have
reasonable cause to shoot the kid. However, I'm not given all the
details any more than any other viewer at home.

ALL volunteer watch people are told not to confront anyone (I was on
one for a while when we lived on Long Island). I also heard that was
the case in Sanford (sp?). Moreover, those watches should not carry
any weapons

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^
^
whatsoever. Period. The fact that Zimmerman did carry a firearm, did

follow the kid, and did confront him AND struggled with him means to
me (but I'm not on the jury) that Zimmerman is guilty as sin.

Who says? The Long Island police? Well, duh!

It's what the police everywhere says about citizen neighborhood watch
patrols, or whatever they're called. No weapons, walk in pairs.

Ah, so now you have personal experience with *every* police force in the
country? Please, go on...