Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Short of news in Florida

On Mar 24, 10:04*am, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On Sat, 24 Mar 2012 06:45:21 -0700 (PDT), "

wrote:
Not saying he is,
just that it was a gated community that he didn't live in
and no one has really focused on what exactly he was
doing....

He was in the community of family and went to the store for snacks.
The original call, it seems, was from someone that was afraid of a
black kid walking down the street.

If you have a source for that, I'd like to see it. I have heard
one report where it was clearly stated that he did NOT have
family in the actual gated community and he was allegdly
taking a short cut through the gated community. I also heard people
bitching because the police could not quickly locate the
family, which would seem to lend some credence to the
possibility that the family is not actually in the gated community.