Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT Is the George Plimpton who posts here an artificial intelligencebot?

On 3/24/2012 5:57 PM, Hawke wrote:
On 3/24/2012 4:43 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 3/24/2012 4:13 PM, Hawke wrote:
On 3/23/2012 7:20 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 23 Mar 2012 14:21:51 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:
Hawke

I thought you said you did not go to college until you were about
fifty. Did you go and drop out and later went back? Was all your
college studies at the same college?

A bit difficult with a mail order degree from Nigeria.

His BA means bull**** artist

I guess that's your way of saying you have none.

No, that doesn't follow at all.

Usually does.

It doesn't follow at all.

Why did it take you 30 years to earn a BA?

It didn't. It took about five.

Why did you have to spread it over 30?

You're a little man, aren't you?

Why - because he can spot what a conceited clown you are?

Because I am a good guesser

You're not. You suck at it.