Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default OT Is the George Plimpton who posts here an artificial intelligencebot?

On 3/22/2012 5:12 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 3/22/2012 12:13 PM, Hawke wrote:

If it ever mattered to you in the least you would take the time to prove
me wrong.

You have to prove that you're right, ****head. But you can't.

But you're too lazy to find the facts out for yourself.

I've shown that you have *not* produced any facts. You're produced a
smearing book title; that's all.

You'd much rather just run your mouth and make one personal criticism
after
another.

Your slovenliness and partisan credulity are easy and obvious targets
for criticism.

So get the facts for yourself, or you have no business commenting on
Bob Dole.

You try producing some facts, ****head. A smearing book title is not a
relevant fact.

You're obligated to do more than say I'm wrong.

You're obliged to show you're right. You can't, of course.

We get it you deny Dole used his office to get rich.

Nope. I haven't said anything of the kind. I've said that *you* haven't
showed that he did. He might have, but you haven't come close to showing
it - haven't even started, really.

We also know you will never come up with any proof of that too.

Not my burden. It's your burden to show you're right; not anyone's
burden to show you're wrong.

You just want to call people names

I just want to point out what a lying partisan ****bag you are.

And all I'm trying to do it point out that Bob Dole was the same kind of
a senator that his mentor, Richard Nixon was, and that both of them were
cut from the same cloth. Which they were, by the way. I know this and
have known it for decades. I don't know anything about Bob Dole from the
book, I haven't read it.

Everything I know about Dole came years ago and from many different
sources. I saw things about him on TV, I read things about him in
magazines and newspapers. He was a big deal republican senator for years
and years from the time I was 20 until I wan nearly 50 years old.

For you not to know that I would know all kinds of stuff about Bob Dole
only shows your ignorance. I couldn't stand Bob Dole. If you knew
anything about me you would know that I knew Bob Dole like I know Sarah
Palin. It's hard not to know about people like that. They're in the news
all the time. And like I've said repeatedly Dole had a reputation for
selling out to business interests and getting rich doing it. It seems
like you are one of the few people who doesn't know that but you want me
to prove it to you. To which I tell you again you can go screw yourself.
I'm not doing it for you. You can say all day long I haven't proved Dole
was what I say he is. Too bad. I'm through saying it. Take it or leave
it. It's your loss if you're too dumb to know the truth when you hear
it, and it's clear that is the case.

Hawke