Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default OT Is the George Plimpton who posts here an artificial intelligencebot?

On 3/22/2012 4:51 PM, wrote:
On Mar 22, 3:13 pm, wrote:
On 3/20/2012 4:41 PM, George Plimpton wrote:

Nice diversion. Nice attack on the messenger too.

His credibility is zero.

That's what smart people do, reject everything in the book without
reading a word of it. Yeah, sure they do. Closed minded dweeb.

Nothing he wrote in his book is true, right?

Did he spell Dole's name right? I guess that could be "true".

Admit it you coward, you don't know a word that is written in that book
but you have rejected it anyway. Good little totalitarian.

Good try but no cigar. Dole was one of the
worst offenders of using the office for personal gain.

Prove it, ****flaps.

For you? Forget it. You're such a jerk that if I had chapter and verse
right in front of me proving Dole was guilty of what I said he did I
wouldn't show it to you. You don't deserve to hear the facts. You're
such an ass that I would purposely leave you out whenever I cited
anything for other people. I do nothing for **** ants.

If it ever mattered to you in the least you would take the time to prove
me wrong. But you're too lazy to find the facts out for yourself. You'd
much rather just run your mouth and make one personal criticism after
another. So get the facts for yourself, or you have no business
commenting on Bob Dole. You're obligated to do more than say I'm wrong.
We get it you deny Dole used his office to get rich. We also know you
will never come up with any proof of that too. You just want to call
people names like a punky little kid. That's the only thing you know how
to do. You sure can't prove what you are implying about Bob Dole. All
you can do is blah, blah, blah.

Hawke

This is not how you impress people with your higher education.

Dan

That's not what I'm trying to do. I'm trying to get him to prove what he
is asserting, and that is Bob Dole is an honest, ethical, senator that
didn't use his office to get rich. He says I'm wrong but all he has to
do to prove that is to prove Dole is honest and never made a lot of
money when he was a senator. We see that Biden didn't make himself a
multimillionaire even after 30 some years in the senate. But Bob Dole
did. Pimpleton says he didn't. What is wrong with asking him if he can
prove that?

Hawke