Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default OT Is the George Plimpton who posts here an artificial intelligencebot?

On 3/23/2012 4:11 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 3/23/2012 10:48 AM, Hawke wrote:
On 3/21/2012 5:08 PM, jk wrote:
George wrote:

I told you already that this book is not what I know about Bob Dole.

Right, because you haven't read it. All you know is the book title.

Must you lie in every post? I have known about Bob Dole from his
days in
WWII when he got wounded,

Didn't you say you're 61 or 62? How could you say you know about Dole
from his days in WWII?

It is REALLY quite simple George, I am almost shocked that you don't
know.
Doles skin is essentially the "cover" to his "book" and once he saw
Dole on TV he "knew" ALL about him.
jk

You think you know more about Bob Dole than I do?

You don't know particularly much about him. You don't know of a single
concrete accusation that disbarred lawyer made about him.

I don't have to know anything about what that book says. I knew about
Bob Dole when he was the majority leader in the senate. He was a crooked
republican and the right hand man of Richard Nixon. It's you that knows
nothing.

When he was Gerald Ford's running
mate in 1976 I was 26 years old. I had already gone to college

...and had dropped out or been booted out for the same ****ty study
habits you exhibit now.

political science major. You don't think I would have been paying
attention to the election?

No more than any other registered voter.

Do you think I'm paying attention to this
year's election? FYI, I pay attention to all presidential elections.

No more than any other registered voter.

Yeah, that's right, people with a life of interest in politics only pay
the same attention as ordinary people do.

So what were you doing when Dole and Ford were running for president in
1976? Was politics something you paid a lot of attention to back then?
It was for me. And have you ever seen any documentaries about Bob Dole
in your life? Because I have.

I think you "saw" the documentaries about the same way you "read" that
book: you maybe watched the trailers for them.

But what we know beyond your speculation about me is that you were
ignorant back in 76 and you are ignorant now about Bob Dole. So why are
you talking about something YOU know nothing about and I do?

Hawke