Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lieutenant Scott Lieutenant Scott is offline

Default destroying data CDs?

On Sat, 24 Mar 2012 18:17:28 -0000, Rod Speed wrote:

Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote
The Natural Philosopher wrote
Rod Speed wrote:

I am sure you do, about aboriginal girls and outback bars and
dunnies, but we are talking about microwaves.

Rule 3, don't annoy the abbos.

We have goons with guns that deal with any that get too uppity.

They are called boongs because thats the noise they make
when they bounce off the roo bars on the front of the 4WD.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bullbar

We dont bother with those wimpy landrovers anymore.

Try a http://youtu.be/cDoRmT0iRic

No thanks, more wimpy ****.

Try http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sACse...ture=endscreen

I'd like one of those to run down the parking attendants in Edinburgh.

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

Tip of the day: Do not fart in the bath while you have the runs.