Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Short of news in the Zimmerman case

This reminds me of the aEsop's fable about the boy who
cried wolf. Perhaps after 47 calls, the cops weren't in any
hurry to respond.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

wrote in message

I was thinking along similar lines.
I would like to see what exactly took place during the 47 other
times Zimmerman called 911 during the past year. Like you say,
I've heard media reports that say almost all of them were calls
that involved nothing of substance. If it's true that he did make
large numbers of calls about nothing, then the police should
explain why they didn't sit him down and have a talk, explaining
that what he was doing was wasting their time. I would expect
that if I called the cops 47 times about stuff that turned out to
be nothing that I'd probably get such a talk and if it didn't stop,
be charged with some nuisance crime.