Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_3_] Fredxx[_3_] is offline

Default destroying data CDs?

On 22/03/2012 10:32, MM wrote:
On Wed, 21 Mar 2012 20:05:51 +0000, wrote:

On 21/03/2012 19:40, MM wrote:
On Wed, 21 Mar 2012 14:59:18 +0000, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

MM wrote:
On Wed, 21 Mar 2012 19:52:13 +1100, "Rod Speed"

Its a no brainer to use the microwave for free.

And then heat up your evening meal in the same microwave?

Someone pick me up off the floor, please, as I appear to be rolling
around laughing my arse off!

what, about 'the plastic never even gets hot' did you NOT understand and
the 'it doesn't create any fumes or smell'

Dickhead.

Cant admio you are plain wrong can you?

I use the right tool for the job, and microwave ovens ain't that!

But do they do the job? Even quickly and efficiently?

Not compared to a dedicated shredder, no.

MM

Why would I need a dedicated shredder? They cost money and take up space
when there's an alternative.