Posted to alt.home.repair
Han Han is offline

Default OT Short of news in the Zimmerman case

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in
:

You know what's sad, to me. The various racists, and anti freedom
activists will take this case, and try to use it to remove freedoms
from the responsible citizens of the USA

When 9,999 responsible citizens carry guns, and use them responsibly.
No one calls for more freedom. But, one vigilante commits murder on
the street, and the anti freedom activists call for loss of God given
freedoms.

This Zimmerman case does not belong in these "statistics". He was known
to the police as someone who stalks around imagining hoodlums. He should
have been talked to in the most strict terms, and told that he shouldn't
stalk, and that if he was found to carry a weapon during stalking that he
would get a summons of some kind, and that his weapon would be
confiscated.

Something needs to be done to ensure responsible people carry weapons if
they want to, but that irresponsible people don't. This kid should not
be written of as unavoidable collateral damage.

(Note: I don't like anyone covering their head and/or face when walking
in public).

--
Best regards
Han