Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Short of news in Dallas, TX

That's ammusing, but in a bitter way.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...

Yep. The first case in my state involving a concealed handgun license holder
revolved around that very concept. His lawyer said that a detached retina
was a common outcome of a punch to the head. For amusement, here's the facts
in that case.

Two van drivers, trapped in heavy Dallas traffic, banged their outside
rearview mirrors. The driver of van #1 became irate, jumped from his van,
reached throught the driver's side window of van #2 and began pummeling the
driver.

The driver of van #2, constrained by his seat belt but carrying a pistol,
shot the aggressor dead.

The subsequent investigation and grand jury exonerated the driver of van #2.

Here's the amusing part:

The driver of van #1 - the angry aggressor - was a new-hire for the delivery
service. His supervisor was riding with him to show him the route.

Now imagine what happened later as the supervisor ultimately returned to the
office. I see him pouring a cup of coffee in the break room while one of his
colleagues asks: "How's the new guy working out, Stan?"

With downcast eyes and a small shake of the head, Stan replies: "KIA...
We're gonna need another driver."