Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Short of news in the Zimmerman case

You know what's sad, to me. The various racists, and anti freedom activists
will take this case, and try to use it to remove freedoms from the
responsible citizens of the USA

When 9,999 responsible citizens carry guns, and use them responsibly. No one
calls for more freedom. But, one vigilante commits murder on the street, and
the anti freedom activists call for loss of God given freedoms.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...

Well, the transcriber can't very well put down what was, you know, ACTUALLY
said: "He went for his piece and I smoked him!"

No, I predict that, under the given circumstances, Zimmerman will walk. I
base this surmise on the following:

1. It's Zimmerman's word against no eye-witnesses.
2. Zimmerman had ample opportunity to consult with a lawyer before the
authorities bestirred themselves into action.
3. The potential "hate crime" aspect is almost entirely negated by Zimmerman
being of mixed parentage (black, Hispanic, and, with a name like
"Zimmerman," possibly Jewish (even though he doesn't LOOK Jewish)).

I'm certainly not saying the above is the right outcome; I'm just pointing
out the reality of the situation.