Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Short of news in Florida

To me, the telling part of the story is that the shooter followed the kid,
rather than let the police handle it. One news outlet, listening last night
on the radio. The kid was aware someone was following him.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1049933
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505263_1...oting-spreads/
The news has some details. My sense is that Zimmerman was overly agressive,
and my further sense is that Zimmerman didn't have reasonable cause to shoot
the kid. However, I'm not given all the details any more than any other
viewer at home.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message

If you had a Taser, it would be much more appropriate in a situation
like Sanford. If the guy coming at you was into body building or
boxing, yes, he could take you out with one punch. But . . .

If you are the local vigilante, you should have had at least some
basic training on what to do. You should also carry some pepper spray
and perhaps a Taser.

It will be interesting to see what the final investigation reveals. At
17, the kid may have been mouthy as many would be, but he does not
look like he could be much of a physical threat.