Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair

Default work place sabotage

I've seen some moments when people weren't working together. But sabotage?
It's a shame that people make life dificult for each other, on purpose.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message

I will no longer tolerate sabotage or someone fooling around with my
work on a construction project. I've decided the best thing to do is
call the police and file a report along with a dollar value of the
damage based on my highest hourly rate. I will definitely have one of
perpetrators jailed on felony charges if the dollar amount is enough.
The police reports come in handy for a lawsuit against a contractor
with a "Screw You!" attitude.

TDD