Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel[_4_] Doctor Drivel[_4_] is offline

Default If Scotland gets independence

"Rod Speed" wrote in message
Doctor Drivel drivelled
Rod Speed wrote
Doctor Drivel drivelled
hugh ] wrote
Doctor Drivel drivelled
hugh ] wrote
Doctor Drivel drivelled

Cracked it!! Buy the biggest ****ing Winnebago ever. Just cruise
around man. No tax to pay ever.

But you pay parking costs, etc, et

No no. I park in a field and start an illegal travellers site. No
taxes charges or anything to pay at all. Then the local council
comes along and puts in hard standing, a shower block laundry
facilities etc. No worries.

That is the case right now! Duh!

In a traveller site the land owner will pay the LVT. This of
course will be partially recouped in charging for the caravan berths.
LVT would eliminate illegal traveller sites.

Rubbish the value of the land would go down.

Whatever land they setup on someone will be paying
LVT, as "all" land has LVT due. If the authorities do not remove
the caravans the owner could refuse to pay the LVT until they are
removed. Currently travellers setting up on any uncultivated - the
land is not LVT'd and no tax whatsoever is paid for by the landowner.
Currently the landowner does not lose.

If travellers decide they want to settle on a legitimate field, then
LVT is
due on the field. Then travellers for the first time ever will be
paying into HMG.

Hang on, you said the tax couldn't be passed on by the
landlord/landowner to the tenant.

Only what the market will bare. He can try but in 99.9% of cases he
will fail to pass on the lot.

That number is straight from your arse, we can tell from the smell.

Sirry irriot!

Wota stunning line in rational argument you have there, driveller.

You are a Sirry irriot! Not very bright,incapable of learn and just plain
stupid.