Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default OT Short of news in the UK

On Fri, 23 Mar 2012 07:27:50 -0400, Duesenberg wrote:

Nobody shot him in the UK.
Your boy was perfectly innocent and some cowardly, paranoid thug,
shoots him in the street and that's OK by you?
Sick you are.

What does "YOUR BOY" mean??? I don't understand. Your boy? I don't
have a son and my dogs are female dogs, so i dunno what "your boy"
means. Please clarify.

I am not an American, I do not live in the USA, nor do I know their laws
so I have no opinion on the "stand your ground" laws they have in some
jurisdictions in the USA. Maybe you thought I had the same nationality
as that shooting victim so you used the term "your boy".

I was simply pointing out some crime issues in the UK because you said
it was a slow news day there and was offering you some reading material...

You're German?