Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default Supreme Court rules 9-0 against EPA over wetlands

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message
In article ,
"Robert Green" wrote:

I once dated a pediatric surgeon who could assure you that some kids can
excrete liquids and solids that might qualify as biologic weaponry!

I'd have to agree. I have seen what appears to be weaponized baby
poop.

A well baby can generate some awful smells, but a *sick* baby can clear a
large amphitheater. My former GF believed that's a protective adaptation
for a group. Individuals are likely to stay away from a sick member of the
tribe that's emitted a green fog stink that makes your eyes water.
Considering how lethal dysentery can be and how fast diseases can spread in
clusters of young children, it sounds plausible to me. Also consider how
much more sensitive primitive noses were. If you think *we* think it smells
bad, they must have been nearly stunned. Of course, dogs seem to revel in
the putrid and they have great noses. Who knows?

--
Bobby G.