Posted to alt.home.repair
Attila.Iskander Attila.Iskander is offline

Default OT Short of news in the UK

"harry" wrote in message
On Mar 22, 10:08 pm, Frank wrote:
On 3/22/2012 4:53 PM, Oren wrote:

On Thu, 22 Mar 2012 13:23:15 -0700 (PDT), Frank
wrote:

We expect no less from you, Harry.

He posted from his Etch A Sketch!

Good 'un.

They're not allowed to have pencils, pens or crayons in the UK as they
are considered deadly weapons.

We won our last war.

Did you know ?
The English haven't won **** all on your own for a LONG TIME, harry
Unless you count the Falklands, which in fact just "won" you a rock pile
with sheep ****.

You have lost your last four or five.
All wind and **** you are. The (failed) bullyboys, individually and
nationally.

There you go again, spouting your ignorance.
But hey, no point in trying to educate the willfully stupid.

We too are a violent people with a history far more violent then
yours.

Funny how the US, was founded by the English deporting many of their
criminals to other countries
It would take a hypocrite like you, to then blame us for it...

But not legally on our streets. We know when to desist.

So how do you explain that your crime rates have been rising while ours are
falling ??
Oh wait, that would require that you use FACTS instead of prejudiced and
bigoted ignorance.
Ah well, forget I asked.